After several years in the CBD space, we’ve realized that the industry isn’t very diverse, as only 6% of females and women of color currently work in the sector. We believe that several factors play into this issue – there is a lack of visibility in mainstream media/social media, coupled with minimal access to funding streams. Also, business owners face numerous problems sourcing their products. There’s also a lack of networking opportunities that hamper female led start-ups from taking off. So, how does Cannaspa rectify the situation?
1. We bring awareness to the holistic benefits of CBD.
2. We provide consumers with the opportunity to access their cherished products hassle-free despite being amid a global pandemic.
3. We put finances back into the community and provide female-owned minority businesses with a platform to thrive.
4. We provide comprehensive educational materials about cannabis.
5. We also take a deep dive into why each brand believes in the plant’s medicinal properties.
Cannaspa Wellness Club solves the problem of accessibility by allowing our consumers to continue benefiting from their CBD products every month. Transitioning into a subscription model means customers can get their products in a safe and convenient way while staying at home. Through the Cannaspa Wellness Club:
1. We highlight and promote female and minority-owned start-ups by giving them a vehicle for exposure.
2. We provide our consumers with access to their regular products directly to their door.
3. We give our clients the opportunity to mix-n-match their box offerings and try out different products they wouldn’t normally buy.
4. We provide bespoke CBD products for people of color that caters to their skin, hair texture, health needs, and cultural sensitivities.
5. We introduce our target audience to the different start-up brands and provide them with the ethos of each business.
6. We place a significant amount of time addressing the educational aspects of the products that go into each box. In addition, we offer behind-the-scenes footage about each brand owner and their vision for their business. This information takes the form of a bio and in-depth photos and mission statements.
7. We endeavor to build a community of brand owners to network, develop and grow together.
8. We’re continually striving to educate our community about cannabis and, in the process, hopefully, banish the stigma that’s often associated with this versatile plant.
Cannaspa Wellness Club is for health-conscious enthusiasts tired of conventional medicine and the side effects of traditional treatments. They’re passionate about accessing self-care and want numerous options when looking to spend their money. They’re also keen to give back to the community by supporting female and minority entrepreneurs, especially Black-owned businesses.
With over six years of cannabis industry expertise under our belts, we feel uniquely qualified to provide consumers with a knowledge-based shopping experience. Of course, we are aware of the negative connotations that exist around CBD use. But we believe in the power of presenting both sides of the debate and allowing consumers to make informed decisions. We’re also fiercely committed to the power of sisterhood and creating a community that thrives and excels alongside giant global corporations, in equal measure. We feel there’s room for everybody in the business space, so let’s get the message out there.
We’re seeking to raise $50K, the bulk of the money will go towards developing the following areas:
Thank you so much for taking the time to read our campaign pitch today and for your welcomed support. To show our appreciation, we would love to offer you an array of exciting Cannaspa Wellness products to indulge in at your own leisure. We’re offering a variety of accessories, spa boxes, brand treats, and Cannaspa deluxe sessions for you and your friends. We’re also planning to host fun games and DIY activities for your awesome virtual escape. Please choose the reward perk that piques your interest.
Once again, thank you so much for your support and enthusiasm to help Culinary and Cannabis build our successful subscription box: Cannaspa Wellness Club. We strive to continue promoting growth and wellness for underrepresented communities and female minority-owned (especially Black-owned) businesses to carve out their unique space online.